By Erick Stakelbeck
The hazard of terrorism in the US, the Obama management assures us, is contained and regulated. fresh tried assaults just like the occasions sq. bombing, the “underwear bombing” on a flight over Detroit, and the assault on a Christmas tree lighting fixtures rite in Oregon have been all remoted plots that failed besides. within the phrases of place of birth protection secretary Janet Napolitano, “The method worked.”
Don’t think it. In The Terrorist subsequent Door, investigative reporter Erick Stakelbeck exposes the awesome fact approximately our nationwide safety: the Obama management is concealing and whitewashing the large terrorist hazard turning out to be the following inside America’s borders.
If you suspect terrorism is barely an issue for different nations, Stakelbeck’s on-the-ground reporting will open your eyes. He has been inside of America’s radical mosques, visited U.S.-based Islamic enclaves, and discovered approximately our enemies through going immediately to the source—interviewing al-Qaeda-linked terrorists themselves. during this stunning publication, Stakelbeck reveals:
- How Islamic radicals have demonstrated separatist compounds or even jihadist education camps all through rural America
- That an overt disciple of Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini now leads one of many biggest mosques in the United States
- How mega-mosques are usually not simply deliberate for flooring Zero—they're being inbuilt the guts of the Bible Belt as a part of a plan for Islamic domination
- What a former U.S. covert agent contained in the Iranian regime says approximately Iran’s application to recruit americans into terror groups
- How the Obama administration’s beguiling counter-terrorism guidelines are increasing the specter of one other 11th of September
The Terrorist subsequent Door sounds the alarm on a growing to be risk to each American—one that the U.S. govt refuses to stand in truth or maybe to call. As we fight opposed to a constant and adaptable Islamist enemy that's dedicated to destroying our state, we can’t say we weren’t warned.